This is the forty-fifth video of the Crash Course – Astronomy series, hosted by Dr. Phil Plait. This video describes what astronomers and cosmologists think will happen in the deep future of the universe, stretching as much as 10^92 (100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) years into the future.
From the video description:
Table of Contents:
- The Universe’s Days Are Numbered 0:32
- Stars Eventually Die Out 3:02
- Protons Eventually Decay 5:04
- Bye-Bye Black Holes After 10^92 Years 7:49
- With Death Comes Life 12:04